Thursday, December 5, 2013

~A Few of My Favorite Things~ Dec 2013

Here's a quick round-up of what's new, what's getting the most attention, or of what I'm most excited about from my shop this month!  {Click on the photos to be taken straight to the listing for each item!}

Tiny bow hair clips, an entire set of Christmas colors to match any Christmas outfit!


One of my favorite scarves.  This keyhole scarf secures itself around your neck with no knots to fuss with!  And by request you can have it made in your favorite colors!


Want to pretend it's not winter?  This set features bright, refreshing, tropical colors in a hand knit, 100% cotton washcloth, and is topped off with a remilled bar of soap straight from the herb garden.  On CLEARANCE.

All of these items and more can be found at my shop at http://www.whitegoatranch.etsy.com  I'd love to see you there!!!


~Emily

If you have an online shop, and want to link a similar post here, please feel free to!  I just ask that in return you link back to me!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment