Thursday, December 12, 2013

December and January Goals (13-2014)


Part of my intent for this new site, is to keep a journal of what's going on, what went on, and how it all happened.  And to perhaps add a wee bit of motivation to keep things moving forward, and as always to get hints of wisdom from others as well.

So without further jabber, here's my list of basic goals for this month and the next:
  • Finish up Christmas presents.  (One day I'll learn to make this stuff months in advance.)
  • Photograph more.  I love photography, but tend to forget to take pictures.
  • Finish organizing the recipe binder.  The thing is massive.  And lacking organization.  On top of all that, I still have to pull a few of my favorite recipes up on the computer each time I need them.  
  • Set up a business plan for late winter/early spring.
  • Finish the overhaul on my "Martha Cave", aka the craft studio/closet.
  • Begin work on the basement overhaul.  I need a seed growing area, a play room, organized storage, and eventually the Martha Cave will be moved down there.
  • Get the oven working.  Ugh.
And we'll leave it at that for now, as I'm not even going to try to include my actual "to-do" list, I don't want to scare ya all.  ;)

What are you're goals for the next few months?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment