Friday, December 6, 2013

SALE!!!!

Snow day today in our neck of the woods.  I love not having to rush the boy out to the bus in the morning, and I love him being home to play with his sister.  But it also means hyped up kids, and cranky animals.  Which all equals a semi-stressed mom.  ;)  And with a broken oven I can't even pump out my Christmas cookies or toss a quick pizza in the oven.



What do you do to keep your kids/grand kids happy on a snow day???  I'd love to hear your ideas!

And as I posted yesterday on Facebook, I'm having the last sale of the year starting today and ending on 12/11/13!!!  (You'll want to buy before the 10th to guarantee delivery before Christmas!!!!)  Head on over to my shop and use the code "FRIENDS" for 10% off of your entire purchase!!!!

Thank you again for being the best customers and friends ever!!!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment