Wednesday, November 4, 2015

{Thankful, November 3, 2015}

Hopefully this, Day 3, of my thankful post doesn't sound overly boastful.  Today I'm thankful for my talents.  Does that sound bad?  I'm always afraid of being too proud about anything.  I tend to cling to anything creative.  Something there screams safety, and memories.  I suppose I could be clinging to worse things.  :)  In a post written by a friend, she questioned what talents everyone wish they had...  And I never dreamnt that what I do daily, to help support my family, or to relax at night, would be things people only wish they could do... which seems sillier considering how much I still wish I could learn or improve...  And I suppose that means that those people we are envious of, probably, maybe are just as envious about us.  

The talent I want?  I wish I could sing, well.  Like famous Rock Star quality.  :)  No fears though, I'll stick to artistic expression with my hands.  

How about you?  Any talents you wish you had?

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment