Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I've Got This

Something happened, in between a second child, and several minor health issues, and a bout of vitamin anemia caused depression, and life, and trying to work from home....

I had lost me.  Not in the deep way, of finding who one is within the universe... I was still there, just a wee bit consumed by messy pony tails, and a baby belly (from a 4 year old baby), skin that showed years of abuse.  I didn't like the me I saw.   And that wasn't because of anyone telling me I needed to look better.  It wasn't society shaming me.  I didn't like me.  I hated the mirror.  

So along came another minor (major to me, lol) surgery to correct some dental/jaw issues this February, and I was going to be on a restricted diet for a few weeks, and I thought, hrmmm, this could be my chance...


I ordered the bare bones package of Beachbody's 21 Day Fix Extreme.  (I might have been watching an infomercial for an entire day right before I bought it, shhhhhhh)

And I was floored.  Both literally exhausted to the point that I couldn't get off the floor, but surprised how the whole entire company works.  (I've tried a few home sales mlm businesses before, Avon, Tupperware, Damsel)  Their focus on every page... YOU.  

Needless to say I was sold.  I signed up as a coach, because I need more of this me thing.  I need MORE of the not feeling sick, and sleepy, and tired, and gross.  More of actually changing things I can really control.  And all the people in the world that feel the same exact way.  Then, I met my team.  And I'm never looking back.  


Look!  I even took a picture of myself!  That's pretty big, even if my face is covered.  This company, these people just make you feel good, even on a 100% icky day.  

I think the most important thing I have learned through this short journey so far, is that you think you're buying a program, but once you dig in, and press play, you end up developing a lifestyle that reaches far beyond the 30 minute video.  From eating habits, to workouts, to new friends who want the same thing, to a new attitude about how you can face anything, to just a better outlook period.  I'm hooked, and I've only just begun!  




I'm positive I'll be posting more on Beachbody programs, and teams, and coaching internships in the future!  But I'd love to share all I know about Beachbody and my team with you Right Now!  Send me a message at jemily383@gmail.com or catch me over at facebook!  I'd love to chat.  (Or leave your email here!)

~Emily




Disclosure: I may receive monetary compensation, or products for my endorsements, recommendations, testimonials, links and ads to any products and or services listed in this blog. This helps support my homesteading and crafting habits, and is a huge blessing! Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment