Thursday, January 16, 2014

~A Few of My Favorite Things~ Jan 2014

This month's roundup of what's new or popular over in my shop this month was supposed to be a lot more exciting.  All packed full of new things... but dear Etsy is having technical issues, and freezing up for many shops when we try to list new items.  So yeah, it's very frustrating.  So here's my roundup of what's been most popular over in my shop this month.  Click on the photos to go straight to the listing to learn more!


Three hand knit headbands, made to order in sizes newborn-adult!



A Mason jar wrap.  Perfect for candles, gifts, and more!



And my most popular custom made item, my Lacey Leg Warmers.  Custom made in your favorite colors, and your size!


All of these items and more can be found at my shop at http://www.whitegoatranch.etsy.com  I'd love to see you there!!!


~Emily

If you have an online shop, and want to link a similar post here, please feel free to!  I just ask that in return you link back to me!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment